Each year we embark on a fairly large-scale fundraising drive to support our work. We continue to seek partner with three types of funders:
- The first are partners who believe in what we are doing generally and would like to become regular funders by way of a monthly contribution which we would then allocate to which ever projects finances are needed.
- The second type of partner is someone who has a heart and passion to see poverty alleviation in a country / region where we have a new deployment or established training programme and so would sponsor a specific project either once off or on an annual basis.
- The third category, are people who want to sponsor the cost of training just one entrepreneur on a once-off or ad hoc basis which is 265 US Dollars per person trained.
- Deposits can be made via EFT into our bank account:
ABSA Bank Limited (South Africa), Current Account
Account number: 407 790 9984
Branch number: 632005, Swift Code: ABSAZAJJ
(Please email details of the payment to email@example.com)
- Detailed project plans & proposals as well as our financial statements can be made available upon request by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Only for bank accounts from countries other than South Africa” and under or next to the PayFast button that says “For South African bank account holders only”
Donations via PAYPAL
Please use the PayPal option only for bank accounts from countries other than South Africa.
Donations via PAYFAST
PayFast for South African bank account holders only.
Download reports and documents here: